Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Findings...

It's official!  Tessie now has 20 aprons.  She found another one this morning...Sometimes it pays to help clean!

She immediately discarded the patchwork one that she was wearing yesterday and put this one on.  She plopped down on her favorite chair in the workroom and announced, "I'm finished for the day!"

Then she wrapped one of my beaded bracelets around her arms and asked, "Could you make this into two shorter bracelets for me?"

Not even a please.  Just do it!

I was sorting out the basket behind her... It was full of lots of lost treasures.

The main one was the front door for the Weaver's Workshop.  Now I don't have to waste time looking for it... Just a bit of fancying up with trims and stain should do it.

I also found two more wicker plant stands. More geraniums or something. 



I caught her!  She was filling her tree stump table with my jewelry.

I had forgotten all about that one.  It would look nice in the Forrest Fantasy Cottage... Now all I have to do is get it away from her. It needs oiling and polishing. I have a feeling that it is going to end up in her living room...

I also found this little coin purse that I made years ago. It has been missing for quite a while. I use it to carry my rings, that I wear every day.  It goes in my purse.  That way I don't have to hunt for them.

Anyway, please notice the basket is empty and gone!  On to more cleaning.  Who knows what I will find next?

Tessie keeps telling me that she hid a one hundred dollar bill in the room somewhere..
She seems to think that it will keep me cleaning. Only one problem... I know she doesn't have access to a real one hundred dollar bill... I suspect that it is one of hers.  About a half inch long... I don't think that I am going to keep cleaning just for that. 

I will keep cleaning for a while and then I am going to go make burritos and guacamole for lunch.  Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

miniaturista said...

Que joyas tan bonitas le has hecho y esos maceteros de mimbre son preciosos.
Un abrazo
Maite