Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

T'was the Day After Christmas...

Technically, this photo is still Christmas morning.  I had to show you this one.  The tiny Ambulance that Amare is holding is the one thing that he asked for on his Christmas list.

That made him happy.  The rest of the stuff was just extra!  We had to talk him into opening the rest of his presents after he found that one!

The whole day was a lot of fun!
 Then this morning, Tessie got into the act.  That arm puppet that she is displaying in the photos is MINE.  It was a finger puppet for me...

The slabs of stone were from the kids.  They know what I like.  New table tops!
The puppet was actually in with these two rocks.  It's kind of a tradition. I like rocks to fit into landscapes and when the kids go hiking, they find me a few that are special...
April's Mother in Law and I get along well.  We are kindred spirits.  Thrift shoppers first and foremost!  She brought me all of these little hand carved beads and a couple of pair of earrings that she thought I could use in mini... Tessie took one look and started shoving them in her pockets for future use.

The last time I saw her, she could barely move, but was dragging herself towards the weaver's workshop. I guess I should go see what she has planned for her treasures.
The only one with any energy this morning is Kota.  He has a thing about looking under beds and covered tables... I am not sure what he is looking for, but he still had lots of energy.  He spent yesterday in our closet.  He came out a couple of times, but basically he slept through Christmas day.

Anyway, I hope your Christmas was as nice as ours.  Merry Day After Christmas!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: