Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, December 7, 2015

For Me???

That was Kota's only comment. He is now a happy camper... He has his very own tree to sleep under.

No attempts have been made to climb it so far...

Thank goodness.
I think that he likes the fact that he is well hidden when underneath.  Yes.  We are well on our way to Christmas.

Walter and I finished this...

Kota is the one that you can't really see under the tree.  He blends in with the white on the tree skirt.

We also put the snowman out this morning.  The wind was blowing so hard that Walter had to move him back beside the porch post, so that he wouldn't blow away! That was with a post driven into the ground holding him in place!

I still need to put some snow around his feet... He looks rather silly standing in the middle of the rocks.
I still have a lot of decorations to put up, but I did get the Peanuts gang installed in front of Walter's golf shop.  They always spend Christmas there.

I am going now to see what other trouble I can stir up.  Walter went to get Starbucks.  I am going to make lunch and then get back to decorating.

My nose is still running... Better though.

See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

miniaturista said...

Muy bonitos adornos navideños.
Un abrazo
Maite

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Nice decorations! I hope your cat doesn't mess with your tree. I haven't
had a tree since I had this cat and I don't know if I will put one up this year
either. But then I don't spend Christmas Eve or Christmas Day here. I'm still
looking for an alternative way to hang my hand-painted glass ornaments. Perhaps I
will hang some of them on the swag and a few wreaths. That might suffice.
Phyllisa

azteclady said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better.

And what a handsome fellow is Kota!

Lucille said...

I love your tree. It's gorgeous! I can see a bit of Kota under the tree. You're lucky he has not tried to climb it. Let's hope he does not! Cute snowman! I am also decorating but I am not in the mood. It's always easier when we have someone with us. Lucky you that Walter helped you!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Glad you're feeling a bit better. Let the holidays begin...I love your tree!
Big hug
Giac

Fabiola said...

Kota looks very happy.