Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Quiet Christmas at Home...

I decided that the mini people were on their own this year.  Some may end up in the Cat tree theater room.  Some may opt to relax at home.

Therefore, I started decorating a bit.

Tessie got the first new Christmas tree in the townhouse... I doubt that she will even see it.  She is still dividing all of her time between the Forest Fantasy Cottage and the Cat Tree Theater...

Of course the witches have their place decorated already.  They leave the Halloween decor up, year round.  It's a bit sparse, but it's the way that they like it. Sculls and all!
 I gave one of the trees to Eskiaga.  He kind of turned his nose up at it, but I forced it on him anyway...

It lights up the place.

I don't have any way to get into this box, but it looks like a Christmas morning in the country.  Maybe I can put some trim around the frame or something.

I have to make a run to Walmart or Dollar Tree tomorrow. 

I am not looking forward to that.  It has rained, off and on all day today.  And... It is supposed to get cold tonight.

I have to go outside and cover plants now.

Not a fun way to spend the afternoon, but it has to be done.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

There is nothing like a quiet Christmas at home sitting near the fireplace like Eskiaga in his cozy little home! I would add a good novel and a nice cup of hot cocoa!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
How beautiful. I love it when the Christmas cheer creeps into minis.
Big hug
Giac