Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Toe Kick!

OK.  I just spent the morning tearing apart the counters that I put together.

Tessie inspected and told me, "I can't work in a kitchen that doesn't have any place to put my toes!".

So... I started tearing apart what I had put together and cut out a toe kick on the counters. 

I just kind of pushed it into place to see how they would fit.  They will, so I am not messing with them.  I am just going to put together the real thing.  Enough already with the mock ups!


Please notice that I have the sink hole cut out and filled. 

It was smaller, but as luck would have it... Tessie came in just in time and told me, "I can't have a sink that isn't big enough for a baby tiger.  You know how Theo likes his baths!"

OK. The sink is large enough now.

While I am working around him, Zar  and the baby bull are sitting around eating cookies and drinking who knows what? 

Tessie keeps being nice to them... She needs someone to watch the house when she isn't around.  Zar seems to fit the bill most of the time. 

All she has to do is keep him in cookies and he is happy to house sit. 

Anyway, I am well on my way to the finish line.  Even if there are a few toe kick type set backs.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: