Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Move-In Ready.... Or Not...

 
Tessie decided it was time.  This morning I heard a disturbance coming from the Forest Fantasy Cottage...

Never mind that it doesn't yet have a roof.  Never mind that the kitchen isn't fully stocked.  Never mind that the fireplace doesn't have any equipment...

She moved in. Lock, stock and barrel...

She simply plonked down her suitcases in the bathroom and went to the kitchen.



She didn't stay there long.  I only had two cans of food on the shelves.  That didn't matter.  She whipped up a new batch of Bat Wing Stew and went merrily on her way to the living room...

I can't stay here much longer.  I left her there with a box of matches.  The fireplace is not ready to light. There are no fire dogs or other implements yet.

She only has three chocolate cupcakes to eat.  Then she is going to want to light the logs.

 I did leave Zar there with instructions to keep her from setting the cottage on fire... The only problem with that plan is, he has more treats to eat than she does...

He seems to be keeping his eye on her... The question is, will he stop eating when she opens the match box?

All of my work may go up in smoke.  I had better go  back in there and take the matches away from her myself.

Tomorrow, I will either have a finished cottage or a big pile of ashes... Wish me luck!

See you tomorrow with one or the other!

No comments: