Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, November 30, 2015

No More Foolin' Around!!!

I went into the workroom this morning... Well maybe I should say that I got as far as opening the door...

I took one photo.  Slammed the door and ran for cover. 

It is the worst that it has been in a long time.

At 1:40 PM, I have a doctor's appointment and a Herpecin treatment...

Along with that, get a shot of Benadryl and some Tylenol.  Mind you, I am one that doesn't take pills unless I am at death's door... These put me out for the rest of the day... NO work gets done... At all!

I decided that, to make up for the lost afternoon, I would lock myself in the workroom for the morning and try to sort some of it out.  Realistically, there is no way I will get it finished. 

Yes, I got brave and turned on the lights. 

Then I slammed the door and went as far away as I could get...


I then made the bottom sign and added it to the door...

I will be emerging for food and drink, occasionally...

We will be leaving at 1:00 or so...

I may actually get a few things done. 

Don't worry. I will tie a rope around my ankle and the other end to the doorknob.  Tessie will be assisting, by holding the rope out of my way.

Here I go... See you tomorrow. 
 





3 comments:

Troy said...

Good Luck !

Lucille said...

Casey, that room is a mystery to me. How does it get like that. Is it new stuff you buy? Or is it just that you don't put stuff back after you use it. Building a fairy door cannot be responsible for this. Truly, please solve the mystery for me.

Caseymini said...

Lucille, I am very MESSY! Does that answer your question? VBG