Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I'm Not Messy!

But when I am, I can't be creative... So...

Guess where I am spending the day?
I will give you three guesses and the first two don't count...
Yup.  Back in the workroom, once again!  What I want to know is who is doing this when I am not around to stop them?

Tessie says it's not her or any of her friends...

All I can think of is... I have very messy ghosts... And they are having wild parties in the workroom when I am not around!

I am going to go clean some more.  No fun at all!

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Dear Casey. I relate to your messy workroom. I keep working on mine, but never get
to the "finished" place. And then I pull out more stuff to use. It's enough to drive a
person crazy! I am convinced those nice, neat craft rooms I see online are for show
only and are never used. We can be happy we are using ours.
Phyllisa

Karin Corbin said...

Some people have elves who show up in the middle of the night to create messes. That must be what is happening to you. Of course since I am often working in the middle of the night I know the name of the elf in my house who does that stuff.

Mad For Mod said...

I can relate! My work room gets to the point where I'm stepping on things or cant find anything, that's when I clean it up and feel like I can work again.

Dollhouselady's Blog said...

Hmmm, you don't have any skellies living in there do you? They can sure make a mess in my shop and then deny the whole thing!