Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Do You Smell Batwings???

OK.  I finished the counter top.  I installed the cupboards, appliances and the counter top...

These were my weapons of choice.  Minus the sponge... Forgot to include that.

The base paint is hiding under the brushes.  It is  Bamboo Ceramacoat.

Besides that, I used pewter gray, gold, yellow ochre and Van Dyke Brown. 
 Here you see the bamboo coated piece in the front.  In the back I am starting to add the other colors.  Slowly...

Then I went and got the sponge and went to work for serious...

Then I added a coat of gloss varnish.
Unfortunately, I then started merrily installing the pieces in the kitchen.  I forgot to take more photos...Oops.

You will have to wait until tomorrow to see them finished...
I got the cook top installed... No electricity yet. No handles or knobs yet...

But we do have Tessie's pot of bat wing stew right in the middle of the non working stove.  It is beginning to stink! 

She says that it's my imagination... I say it stinks!

She says that it will be fine... I say I don't think so... Zar agrees with me for once!

That's how things stand at present.  I am going back in there now and grab the stew and take it straight out to the garbage can!  She will just have to make a new batch when the stove works! 

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: