Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Come into the Kitchen

Tessie put up the tile this morning... And it is actually straight...


It's the counter that is crooked.  She sat on the corner and since it isn't fastened down yet, The other end lifted.


She and Zar were admiring her work and trying to decide where to put the shelves on the walls.

I do think that it would be wise to get the counters fastened down and the counter tops done, before the shelves. 
I still have to put the top on the stove and the handle on the oven door, but other than that, I am doing pretty good.

We went to see the new James Bond movie in the middle of all of this, so I did pretty well with a two hour gap in the middle.

Now I have to go paint the stove top and the counters. 

Back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: