Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, November 27, 2015

Another Cat Photo...

This is April's cat Pazino.  He loves to give people hugs.  Yup.  That's my left ear.  That's the only photo you will see of me.  I am like the tribal people that think that taking photos will steal your soul.  I hate having my picture taken. 

But I do love photos of happy cats and this is one happy cat.
I asked nicely and Walter carried Daisy's cottage back into the bedroom.  I am going to finish her kitchen and library next.  That will get her out of my hair and back into her time machine.

I still have to build the counters for the sink and the stove. 

Somebody explain to me why I hate kitchens.  Those are usually the last thing to be finished in my mini houses. 

I think that Daisy is going to sit right there until I finish.
She's not moving a muscle. I will be working around her...  I need to start building counters now...

Back to work. See you tomorrow.


2 comments:

Lucille said...

I love the blue of your blouse, Casey, very pretty! April's cat appears to have taken to you as he looks very comfy and trusting of you! That's because he knows you're a cat lover. I think you hate doing kitchens because they are so detailed and they require so many little tidbits to fill them up if they are to look interesting! I look forward to seeing what you do with the cupboard and all those little holes!

Unknown said...

Haha, another thing I remember, you did hate pictures !! We have hit the "purchase" button on a trip to Tucson in Feb. next year. First time we have gone anywhere outside of the state in a long while. Can't wait to see you. G.