Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Council Has Decided....

If Tessie needs back up, she always calls Zar.   He is such a "Yes" man...

I was building shelves and she came in and dropped these two cabinets on me.

She explained that she didn't need more shelves for books.  She wanted storage for dishes and food.  Not enough in the kitchen.

I kind of was leaning towards the one that you see in the background.  More open space.
 Nope.  She had back up.  And they both said the tall cabinet.

I am wondering what she had to pay him to agree with her...

Mind you, I am not complaining.  It saves me some building time, but not very custom. 

I stained it with "Special Walnut" Minwax.  Tessie picked it out.  As long as she likes it, I am going to agree.  Don't tell her.  I just want to get this finished.

I have to search for some knobs.  Not sure what yet.  Maybe I will just have the Terrible two go look for some...
No.  That's not a good idea.  I got a bit further with the cleaning.  I don't want the workroom to go back to the way it looked a couple of days ago.

I will go look by myself and lock the two of them outside.  I am getting there.  Slowly but surely....

Back to the search.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: