Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Needs a Second Coat...

No.  Not Tessie.  The walls of the kitchen and dining area...

As soon as I finished the first coat this morning... Tessie bounced in and asked when I was going to finish the cabinet for all of her extra stuff. 

I told her that it was finished.  That got her out of the kitchen where I needed to paint.
 She proceeded to fill the cupboard in question with anything and everything she could find... Cat food... To my knowledge, she doesn't even have a cat.  Canned goods, pots and pans, detergent, silver goblets and even cones for ice cream...

I think that she fears that, if she doesn't fill it, I will take it away...
Zar is the one that I feel sorry for.  Those pumpkin/Halloween cookies that she plonked down in front of him were in with the other kitchen stuff... I think that they were made at least two or three years ago...

She told him that she made them this morning.  I refuse to be Dr. Casey to his stomach ache!  It is Dr. Tessie's fault.  Let her be the one to administer the pills and tummy rubs!
I also got all of the boards for the kitchen stained this morning... We are moving right along! Only a couple more days and I can move on to the next project!  Yay!

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: