Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

One Growning Mini and Plans for Little Ones...

My favorite big mini was here this morning.  It hardly seems possible that he has been around for almost four years.  One more month and he will be!

It's almost time for another birthday bash!
Anyway, after April and Amare left, I went back to the cottage... I got absolutely nothing done. 

I am trying to decide what I want to do with the upper level dining area...
I have nothing... Still thinking.  I have three possible colors for wicker... I am eliminating the gold color.  I don't like it with the stone.

Spike agrees...
The terrible two are voting to use the pieces that you see here...

Tessie told me, "Just add a couple of trays and everyone can eat where they want to. 

I think that she is just trying to get out of helping me make more wicker.

We shall see... I can't seem to budge them out of the area.  They have settled in and are having tea and cookies.  I do believe that they would live on that diet if I would let them.  Maybe not always tea, but the cookies are it for them.

I am going back and try to make a decision.  Maybe I will have a couple of cookies to help the decision...

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.  Hopefully, with something accomplished!

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Hi Casey! So nice to see Spike again. I missed him. That was good advice he gave you. He's a smart dog. Those cookies look good. I think I will be baking tomorrow. Not quite baking, though. I will make some vegan toffee with sweet potatoes. Yum, yum! Did not have any dessert today and so I satisfied my sweet tooth by eating dates.

mcddiss said...

la verdad es que el tiempo pasa muy deprisa y los niños crecen rapidamente
es una decision dificil lo de los colores ,por que los dos son preciosos , seguro que tomaras la mejor decision, en cuanto al terrible duo , dejalos que hablen y tu haz lo que prefieras

besitos

Mari

Lucille said...

Casey, so sorry! Was very tired last night and I forgot to tell you how sweet is your little Grandson. He must have such fun when he visits you since you have so many interesting things for him to look at and play with. You are certainly the ideal Grandmother to visit.