Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Would you Care for a Fortune Cookie?

I found this slice of rock the other day.  I am debating using it for the breakfast table or the coffee table in the Forest Fantasy Cottage...

Yes.  I asked Tessie and she approves.  Now all I need is a bottom or legs or something...
While I was playing in the rock pile, I found this.  It is just a polished stone, but I liked it, so I used it for practice of wire wrapping.  I haven't quite got that technique down yet... Sometimes yes.  Sometimes no.  I think that this one falls right in the middle...

Meanwhile, Tessie with her new hands has pointed out that the front of the remote cozy is breaking down again...

I guess I should hunt up some canvas and make a new front. The rest of it seldom wears out, but there is a weak spot where the bar goes across the middle... Hmmm... Maybe I could just eliminate that particular feature... There's a thought.  I know! Beads or wire wrapping!
One last thing for the Kota fans out there...

This is a cat that never begs for any kind of people food.  He does enjoy a saucer of milk, but turns his nose up at any kind of meat or other normal cat type, people food...

Walter brought home Chinese food from Panda Express for lunch. After I finished the food part.. I unwrapped the fortune cookie from it's cellophane package... He started sniffing around... I offered him a piece.  He ate it and wanted more.  I stopped after three small pieces... I tell you he is some kind of an alien cat from another planet... I have never had another cat that wouldn't eat any kind of meat and then grab the fortune cookie right out of my hand! 

He is now sleeping the fortune cookie off... At least he is happy and now I know what kind of people food to offer him...It's just a good thing that we don't eat Chinese food terribly often.

See you tomorrow.


3 comments:

azteclady said...

I, for one, love hearing about Kota's adventures and idiosyncrasies, so I thank you.

And that slice of rock would make a stunning, and very appropriate, coffee table for the cottage.

Lucille said...

I love that rock for a table! It would fit perfectly in that cottage! I do enjoy hearing about Kota's adventures!

Richi said...

Lol, I love hearing about Kota.