Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Getting the Lead Out....

OK...I know that you expected a finished mirror and window this morning...

Not going to happen.

First I have to find the lead...

No Kota. It's not in the bead boxes...


Kota came in to keep me company and to hide from the vacuum cleaner that Walter was running...

He only tried to steal the desk chair once... after I threatened to kick him out to where the vacuum cleaner was, he decided that the sewing chair was where he wanted to be.

I thought that I would swing around the workroom with the camera while I was looking for lead.

It is looking pretty good.  I may just have to take the day off and finish.

I only have a couple of baskets full of miscellaneous this and that to contend with now...

Well, maybe a bit more than a few baskets... But at least it is doable now.  I can actually walk around in the room now!  Amazing!  I haven't been able to do that in ages!

Anyway, Kota is impressed.  I am going to finish the rest of the straightening.  If I find the lead tape, I will also finish the window and mirror.

Wish me luck!  I am going to need it.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

Oh, my gosh, Casey! How did you ever end up with so much stuff? No wonder you can't find the lead! lol!

Caseymini said...

Lucille, it's easy. I have things that I started collecting back in the 70s and just didn't get rid of anything. Does the word hoarder ring any bells?LOL