Wednesday, August 12, 2015
I Have a Bit of Explaining to do...
I don't do this unless the curtains are extra long and will hang straight up and down... And aren't attached to any walls, except at the ends.
I cut(or tear) 1/2" strips of the same material... I used contrasting here, because it won't show and it is easier to see.
I glue those to the back and let them dry.
Then I put them in place, gluing both edges to the wall.
I am still contemplating the color on the chest. I am kind of liking the yellow more than I did yesterday. I am afraid that, if I change the color it will fade into the background.
Tessie approves. She already raided the townhouse and my printer's tray to fill the holes.
I really have to get the white spots on those trees covered and I need to do the rest of the stones. Especially the spot in the middle where someone spilled rust colored paint and tried to wipe it up, so that I wouldn't see... It wasn't me!
Back to work.
See you tomorrow.