Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Stuffed...

First of all, have you ever seen a 17 pound cat try to fit himself in a 12" by 12" cat perch?

This is where Kota prefers to sleep in the daytime.

We took pity on him and ordered a new top for the cat tree this morning. It is totally an experiment, but I think that we can manage to attach a new top to the old tree... I didn't know that you could replace just parts of cat trees from the companies that make them.  You can!

I went to Walmart and found a couple of more plants for the tiny Tudor gardens... The baby's breath was half price.  Good deal.  Now I can continue with those.




But first, as I was going to the next thing that needs cleaning....I saw this...

It has been hanging outside the workroom door for years... I will not tell you how many times it has been not cleaned...

I think that this comes next.
Then, on to this.  Didn't I just attempt to do this last week or the week before... I get sidetracked easily.

I have to get this room in working order again..

I can's mess it up anymore until I do!

Back to work.  But first I have to feed the squirrels.  They are banging on the window and carrying signs!

This is how I get distracted...

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hey Casey! That is exactly how I get distracted! And it's way too easy!
Phyllisa

Marilyn D. said...

Casey: Sorry I took so long to send my prayers and best wishes to you for what you're going through right now. Your news really came as a shock and I did take some time to process it and to come to the realization that if anyone can beat this it will be you. And certainly if love and best wishes really do make a difference then I know you're going to pass with flying colours as there are so many of us out here in the blogosphere sending our best your way. Just make sure you get lots of rest - the cleaning can always wait - trust me - it's not going anywhere! - Marilyn D.

Mieke Miniatuur said...

every thing is more fun than cleaning ;-)