Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Once Again... Waiting for glue to dry...

I just got home from grocery shopping and started working on the chimney again...

Tessie and Zar are supervising... I don't want to panic anyone, but I think that they are being invaded... That's One...

Oops!  There's another one... Pirate, with knife?  This can't be good.

Back to the fireplace.  I cut pieces from 1/4" foam core  for the overlay.  After gluing it on, I have to let it dry for a bit, before I start applying stone to it...  Good time to write...

This fireplace is going to be similar to the one in the Weaver's Workshop, if you want to peek.

OK. This can't be good.... Tessie must have forgotten to padlock the door, when she threw in the morning cookie supply...

I wonder how many cookies they are asking for stone laying?  If I can get them to work for just a couple, I may try to get them to help.

Otherwise, I am going to have Tessie and Zar round them up and herd them back into the half inch cottage in the workroom.  No way am I letting them run free all over the house.  Who knows what kind of trouble eight Minions could cause while I am trying to work!?!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

elizabeth s said...

So cute these little space invader minions, working for cookies! Your fireplace has a terrific form to it Casey, rather like another tree growing up from the center of the room. I look forward to seeing what the minions will do! :))

mcddiss said...

me gusta la forma que va tomando la chimenea , esos minions no pueden estar tramando nada bueno, espero que no formen ningun desastre

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is a shame we live so far away from each other...I'd work for cookies!
I hope they don't get in the way and I look forward to seeing the fireplace all done.
Big hug,
Giac