Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Creepy Crawllers...

That's what Tessie is calling the trees that I am adding... Don't get me wrong.  She likes them, but she says that they are creepy...

I did convince her that the bathroom needs to be camo-ed.  All I had to do was prop one of the branches  against the wall... She suggested a LOT of shoulder high scrub brush!

I really need to paint those two last trees.  Then I can get to the interior walls and floors that need finishing.

I added some Nandina and other small natural branches of stuff to the window side.  I am liking that a lot.

The fireplace will be on the blank wall in the center.  The floor for the entryway and the kitchen will be the height of the bottom of the door and the living room will be sunken to the height that it is now.
This is the back wall, as I see it.  The window wall will be the front. I don't imagine that it will be shown much, but it still needs camo.  It is going to be flatter than the other three sides.  It only has about a 3/4" lip on that side.  Not a lot of space to put things.

Anyway, that's about all that is new for today...

Back to the grindstone.

See you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It just keeps getting better!
Big hug,
Giac