Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, May 22, 2015

House With a View...

 On the  outside...  I felt like using a paintbrush this morning. 

I got the first "coat" on the front of the cottage.

As I said before, I am going to try to make the cottage disappear.

We shall see what happens... so far, so good.
 I took it one step at a time and did a coat on the steps too. 

Then I went down to the front and did it green for grass...

I stared at it for a while and then decided to do the bottom foundation piece green too... I may do some spots of brown and have some dirt and rocks in several places.

Now.  About Kota...  Maybe this is a good time to stop for lunch...

He won't give up the chair...

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karin Corbin said...

Kota asked me to be his interpreter:
"I wish she would hurry up so I can get moved into my new cubby hole. I really like the tree house theme, its for a cat. So nice to have a person who is in touch with their inner cat except she just does not speak my language."

Caseymini said...

Karin... Kota is the only cat that I have ever had that has absolutely no interest in mini buildings and room boxes.

I think that he is claustrophobic. He tends to lay in an open spot. The only exception is the box on top of the cat tree. From there, he can see most of the house!