Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, April 20, 2015

You Had to Mention the Workroom?

Elizabeth S. mentioned the messy workroom... That gave me a good  case of the guilts....

This morning I got up and got at it.  I did the top three shelves of the beading supplies. 

I even relabeled the boxes, so that I could find things...

I don't want to talk about the bottom shelf... I will do that when I finish writing... Promise.

We also won't talk about what the rest of the workroom looks like at this moment...
Meanwhile I went out and wandered around.  The last stop was a much needed haircut.

When I got home, I immediately glued the skylight in place on the roof piece.  Now all I have to do is wait for the glue to dry, then I can apply the roof. All of those big  books I buy can come in handy sometimes...
I had a box from groceries setting on the other side of the table I was working on. 

Kota volunteered to watch the glue dry for me.

That will leave me free to go finish more of the clean up in the workroom... Wish me luck!  I'm going to need it!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Have fun organizing your workroom. I would like to have mine organized just once, even if it doesn't stay that way.
I must use that technique of getting the cat to watch the glue dry! It's a goody!
Love how the new building is shaping up!
Phyllisa

Marjorie Bailey said...

What a great blog! I viewed for the first time today and amazingly enough found your tutorial on brick work. I need LOTS of bricks for next project, and only this morning a friend told me that he has 2500 bricks to dispose of. I was in heaven for a couple of seconds before I realized that of course he meant Real Size bricks. Disappointment! Then came home, found your blog and found a way to have LOTS of bricks. Thanks!(I really enjoyed all your posts, even without the bricks!) I appreciate (and envy) your skills...

elizabeth s said...

Hahahah! I wish that I could guilt Myself into cleaning up MY own workspace!
I am impressed with the labeled storage that you are beginning Casey. It certainly helps in the long run. Don't you find that it is when you know you have something but can't find which container it is in, that is the root cause of the majority of the mess and confusion? So Labels?- YES!!!!