Monday, April 13, 2015
Rockin' the Roof...
This is where I am so far.
Some of the courses of stone were broken up by two stones where one would be, but basically, I just did the cut and fit method that I always use.
On the outer corners I used a full stone and then cut out a piece of the corner, so that they would fold down neatly... The corner in this photo still needs glue to look like one continuous piece.
The interior is not too pretty yet. I still have to paint it and affix a piece of plexi to the interior and then paint the ceiling black.
Here you can see that I don't necessarily finish one side before starting another. That way I get the rocks to look more irregular.
So far, I am pretty much satisfied with it.
Miles to go before I sleep...
See you tomorrow.