Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Observing the Observatory....

OK. The observatory is officially finished... Now all I have to do is finish the library and the landscaping...

I think I have the window figured out.  How to make the glass removable... We shall see.

Zar and Daisy were there at the finish.  Tessie stayed in the HBS Forest Fantasy Cottage to pout.

Theirs is finished.  Hers isn't... Thus mega pouting...
The finish was putting star charts on the walls and a few more gears on the telescope. 

I think that I still need to do a bit more finishing on the outside walls and floor, but that won't take long.
Daisy is especially fond of the "Beware of Air Ship Pirates" sign.  She also has one in the house.  I think that she has had several run ins with them over the years...

The charts were taken from the MSN images of star charts on the net.

Amare and April were here this morning.  We went for a walk and picked up some interesting weeds and rocks...

More about those tomorrow.  See you then.

No comments: