Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Running Away From Home... and the Muffin Maker...

I managed to rip out the yellow last night. I put in about six more rows of the blue...

I was still not having fun.
When I am not having fun, the rest of the gang runs away and starts partying somewhere else...

In this case the Terrible Two plus One retreated to the Tudor Trailer and sat around eating cupcakes and drinking wine... What a combination...

This morning I decided that, if the rest of them could run away, so could I...

Besides, I needed a couple of things from Walmart.  Namely some chopped pecans...  I had a couple of over ripe bananas and I found a new recipe for banana pecan muffins.  No pecans.  Good excuse...

I'm back... I just now stepped out of the room to get the muffins out of the oven...

It's a good thing I did.  Spike has a habit of sitting on anything that he considers his...

There's one muffin that nobody is going to want to eat... Doggy footprints aren't terribly appetizing...

These look pretty good and the batter was delicious... If you want to try them, go here.
 http://www.sagerecipes.com/2015/02/05/banana-muffins/

The only thing I added was a half cup of chocolate chips... Maybe if I eat about four of these I will get back in the mood to work on minis... Maybe...

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I think you deserve to escape and take a break most of all. Enjoy the muffins.
Big hug,
Giac