Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Brown Out!


It doesn't even look brown.  It looks gray.  It's not a good color!

I am not even sure that I like the peacock blue background.  Maybe with a different color in the gray places...

Anyway, right now I dislike the rug greatly...  There will be some frogging... Rippit rippit rippit...

Of course, as always, if I open the embroidery box, I find unfinished goodies.  I need to finish this one.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have a home yet...  Too bad the background isn't black.  It might work in the library... Or I could change the whole color scheme... Here we go again!







And no.  I haven't finished the rug for the craft cottage yet...

And no.  It won't fit in the library either.

Now that I have exposed a couple of unfinished goodies, I guess I should get to work on taking out at least the brown/gray.

It's going to be one of those days!

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Cara said...

I disagree, Casey. I love the grey and peacock blue. In fact, I love it so much I think I shall do one in the same colors! Thanks for the pattern. I love making the little rugs.

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I quite like the blue, but I agree the grey is just a little dull. I know you'll work your magic!
Big hug,
Giac

Unknown said...

Oh, love both! You made a new artistic thing

Shelly said...

How awesome would it look with a bright red in the grey areas?

Fabiola said...

I like your beautiful rugs.