Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Back To Work...

 I must be doing something right(and just don't know it).  I had three more roses in full bloom this morning... Plus a bunch of buds.

The plant to the left is a baby from one of the orchids that I purchased a couple of years ago.  And I have two that are re-blooming besides this one.  You have to cut them off at just the right spot in order for them to give you more flowers.  I think that I found the spot!
I found these two books at Goodwill this morning.. Both will help with the new build.

I want to do a flagstone floor in the HBS house.  Great photos in both books.
I am not going to do a lot of yard on this one, but I am contemplating making enough room for some extra plants... I want this pathway in real life.  Sure... In AZ... In the middle of the desert.  It is supposed to reach 90 degrees within the next week...
OK... We went to see the latest "Divergent" movie yesterday... And yes, I brought home more trays...

The lady in line ahead of us had a stack of FIVE.  I was tempted to ask what she was going to do with them... I resisted.  I didn't want to call attention to the fact that I had three...

I figure one of me.  One for Walter.  And one for Kota to sleep in.

I have the pieces cut and stained to do the other bookcase in the library.

I have to go now and do something.... I can't decide in which direction to go now... Oh! Look!  The squirrels are out... Maybe I will just sit and watch them for a while... Nope.  Back to work.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I can't wait to see what inspiration you get from your new books.
Big hug,
Giac