Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

It Has Bat Wings!!!

 "Pleeeeese? Can't I have this one?" We all know who that was...

Tessie got a load of the chair for Daisy. 

It is about half done.  I ended up making it up as I go again...

These aren't the pillows that will go in the finished chair.  They are the ones that were on the sofa.
 "You made it with bat wings!" 

They aren't going to be bat wings when I am finished. 

I did figure out how to put armrests in this one.

I simply bent the wires the way I wanted the arms to go and changed directions...
It looks kind of floppy and sloppy.  That's what happens when you let go of the string, if you aren't finished with a row.

It will start looking better soon....I hope.
Keep in mind that I still have to go up and around so that it can be hung. 

The wheels in my brain are turning faster than I can weave.  I should have it done to morrow...

Now all I have to do is keep Tessie away from it, long enough to finish. 

I will let her sit in it in Daisy's living room... That is if Zar doesn't see it first, after it's done.

He is on the other side of the room in his study, keeping a close watch to what is going on.  I have the feeling that the two of them are going to do a bit of arguing over who gets to sit in it until Daisy arrives...

I'm not worried.  Spike is closest and not moving a muscle.  As soon as they start to bicker, he will claim the chair...Him, I can handle.  Let him sit there and keep the other two out.  It saves me time and trouble.  Then when Daisy gets here, she can move him.  I am going to sit back and watch.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. That's clever to let the dog win! I love the chair.
Phyllisa

claude said...

an armchair that I like very much, nicely done

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is terrific. I love the armrests.
Big hug,
Giac