Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I am a Basket Case....

No more rugs...  They lead to the coiled basket supplies... Which leads to working on baskets, instead of Daisy's house. 

There are 8 unfinished baskets on the left and 12 on the right... I get an idea and start.  Then I loose interest and go to something else...  Then I yell at the six year old for leading me off of the straight and narrow path...
We won't discuss how many more gourd baskets can be made of the contents of this box...

I did get a lot of work done on a couple of the ones that were in the works.... Nothing finished though...
I went to look for Tessie this morning... She was nowhere near the solar spinner...

It took a while.  I heard moaning coming from the Rusty Needle...

That's the closest building to the window where she was still sitting when I went to bed last night...

I asked her if she was OK... She was a bit rude..."You left me on the spin of death ride and went to bed! How could you?"  Then came the orders..."Get me a cool damp cloth for my forehead, a human sized ibuprofen and a large glass of bug beer and get this darned cat off of my lap!  I need sleep... Lots of sleep.  And get that super spinner out of the sunlight!  Hide it in a deep dark closet!".

I have the feeling that she won't be trying the solar spinner again soon.  Maybe she will sleep for the rest of the day.

I am off now to work on Daisy's house.  I think that it needs to be done.  No more side trips!  Honest!!!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: