Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Swinging Single...

OK... I am going to finish this today.  Even if I have to rope and hog tie Tessie and throw her in a closet again.

I got this far yesterday... I am designing as I go and there was a lot of tearing out and re doing....

Actually, it's not a bad thing to have Tessie around to try it out.  That way, I can be sure that it is going to work.

However.....

It is difficult to work around her.  Thank goodness I have the hard part done.  Now all I have to do is work around her head and shoulders...
I am going to do the same pattern all the way to the top of her head.  That way, nobody can sneak up on her... Notice, I didn't say sneak up on Daisy?

I may have to make two of these.  Tessie likes....

Of course, once it is on a chain, she will be swinging every which way.

There is really nothing else to report...

Giac guessed a chair... and Kris guessed hanging chair... They were both right and wrong.  The answers qualified, but remember I said that the first two don't count?  It was Giac's first guess and Kris's second one.  Tricky....

I am off to wear my fingers to the bone, weaving...

See you tomorrow, with a finished chair....Hopefully it will be hanging.

4 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Hi Casey! I am glad that I kept my WEAK guess of "Dream Catcher" to myself! The chair on a chain is much better suited to the space than a "Dream Catcher" would have been. Personally, I love the sensation of being in a chair like this; it is very soothing and relaxing, so it is no wonder that Tessie is already hooked and claiming this project for herself.

Unknown said...

Love the look of this hanging chair Casey and it will look fab once it's done!

Kristen/Kris/Penny Doll said...

Hey Casey. I should of what for my main thought of hanging chair first n last. Lol
Look what I found. Tessie's next place. A 43 room dh hotel w working revolving doors, shops, ballroom, elevator n full lighting. The thought of this is amazing n wow. Lol but next she'll double it. May wanna hide thi from her. Haha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189623/Its-small-world--unless-youre-dolls-staying-43-rooms-stunning-60-stone-1920s-replica-hotel.html

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is looking great. I look forward to seeing it finished and hanging in all it's glory.
Big hug,
Giac