Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

More Decisions...

It is hard to move forward when one is confronted by two other people that have different ideas and want you on their side.

I found this piece of self stick, brown "velvet" carpeting when I was cleaning...See? It does pay to clean(once in a while).

I installed it in the bedroom upstairs.  Then I had to keep Gordon and Zar out of the room whilst I tried the carpets, once again.  I am leaning towards the one that Zar likes... It is smaller and will be finished faster.  

I couldn't keep them out. So I went and worked on the bathroom for a while.  The tub is now smooth on top and the floor is laid...

No.  The wall isn't fastened in yet, or is the tub.

I was trying things out.  I stuck the shelves in the corner to see how they looked.  I like them, but
Tessie is hesitant.  She fears that Daisy will bump into them when turning on the faucets...

Anyway, I noticed that Zar had wandered off somewhere.  Tessie was trying to influence Gordon with cookies.  He kept singeing them before he could swallow them.  Burnt cookies.... Not a great bribe.

She is still trying to get me to finish this rug.  She claims that it will go better with Gordon...It has green in it. I am beginning to wonder where Daisy is going to sleep...

I know what is going to happen if I finish it.  It was started to go in the townhouse.  Then she decided that she wanted a zebra skin under the coffee table in the living room... So I did a zebra skin...

As soon as this is finished, she will try to claim it for herself.  Even though she has no place to put it.  I have visions this one under the coffee table and the zebra skin carpet winding up in the rooftop garden... It won't last long there.

What do I do now?  I think that I will go to a movie with Walter and think about it...

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lucille said...

A movie is always a good get away haven. I hope you enjoyed it and that your subconscious did its work while you were watching it. You can tell us all about it tamarra! LOL!