Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Just Plugging Along...

At a Snail's pace...

I could show you photos of what I did this morning, but I don't think that you would be at all impressed.  Everyone does it...

I deep cleaned our real bathroom... With Walter's help.  He uses the shower, so he gets that job.

Anyway, I have been doing other things too.

I put the first coat of spackle on the tub. It has to dry before I do more.  And I will have to do more.  The top edge is very rippled.  There will have to be some trimming done on the back edge, before it is installed.

I did some more stitching on the rugs.  I know that they don't look much different, but there are way more stitches than there were before.

As I said before... This could take a while.
And last, but not least...This poor room box is wandering around, looking for a new place to live.  It was in the workroom, but I needed the space for something else, so this is going to have to find a different wall to hang onto.

I need to take everything out, dust and straighten the rug.  It is regular vinyl wallpaper and it has moved a bit.  Maybe, this time, I should use Yes.  I didn't have any at the time.  The box was made, along with  the wardrobe at an Arizona State Day years ago....Probably about 20...

It has held up pretty good except for the rippled rug.  I seem to have ripple problems this morning.  I photographed this the first time and realized that I was getting reflections in the rippled Plexiglas front. 

It took me a while, but I finally realized that the plexi front slides out... Much better photos without it.

It's been a long morning...In the bathroom...

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Hang in there. You have so many great project going at once. I am most looking forward to the bathroom.
Big hug,
Giac

mcddiss said...

veo que sigues con la bañera , esta muy bien ,
esas alfombras tienen buena pinta con el trabajo que tienen
es escena me gusta mucho es un monada
donde se han metido el duo terrible?

besitos

Mari

Vivian Fox said...

Hi Casey
This bathroom is going to look fabulous. I may not add a comment all the time, but rest assured I read all your postings, and I thoroughly enjoy your work.
All the best
Vivian

Marisa said...

I cant wait to see the tub finished