Saturday, June 14, 2014
Bathroom and Workroom...
I had the cardboard from the Crochet thread just where I wanted it. Then I went and got a paper plate from the kitchen and cut it in half.
I glued the edge of the cardboard tube to the edge of the cut in the paper plate and trimmed down the edges of the plate.
This will give me a surface to work on when I spread the spackle on the tub.
After it dried some, I put it against the wall of the bath to make sure that the door would still swing open with it in place. It would.
Zar had to make sure that the tub was still the right size. It was.
Now I will wait to start spackling until the glue is good and dry. I don't want things falling apart.
Slowly, but surely the workroom is starting to look Steampunky...
See you tomorrow.