Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Blooming Allergies!

You are going to get gardening photos today...

Because everything in Tucson is blooming, I can't breath.  Allergies.  Pollen count is way high!

So what do I do?  I go out and take photos, so that I don't have to do any work... And I make my nose unhappier than it already was.

I planted the stuff in the  livestock tank and so far, so good...  I couldn't resist sticking a tiny house in the middle.  Does that qualify it as a fairy garden?

My pomegranates are already starting to bulge.  Lots of blooms.  I am hoping for a good crop. 

After the deep frosts that we had two years running, the pomegranates don't seem to be affected, but there is nary a fig on the fig tree...Rats!  I like those.
Tessie followed me out and found the shamrock that is growing in a pot of succulents.  No four leaf clover here...

Anyway, everything is blooming.  I went into town this morning and was miserable by the time I got back.  I am going to take it easy for the rest of the day...
Just to show you how I am feeling....I am the one to Tessie's right(your left) in this picture...  OK... It's not me.  It's George, but that's about how I feel.  I am quitting for today.

See you tomorrow.  Hopefully, still breathing.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

You could have such a fascinating fairy garden in that big planter. So much space! We had snow here yesterday and it's very cold out there today. I can feel the sun on my face when I look at your pics and the feel of the warm breeze on my skin. Sorry for your allergies! Don't you take something for them?

Lené said...

Oh dear, you have my sympathies. I have allergies too. Don't worry, you can probably think up a TON of new ideas while you recover indoors.

12Create said...

Yes I can sympathise too. I like dark rooms when I get like that.