Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OK. You Caught Me...

 I confess...I beaded yesterday.  I did four bracelets and two rings.  Three of the bracelets are pretty standard.  That's the three that are all turquoise.
The forth one and the two rings were more experiments to see what I could do with the bamboo coral.  I like them, but I am not sure if anybody else will.  That coral is really heavy.

All of them look better worn than they do just lying there....Unfortunately, it is difficult to try to take a photo with one hand and model with the other....

I did climb back on the miniature wagon this morning.  I finished the kitchen floor and installed baseboards on top of that! 

The Terrible Two went hunting in the workroom for things to put in it... A Chrisnbon wood stove, with the door missing....I don't think that is going to work.  I either have to find the door or put together another one that is in the back of the Chrisnbon drawer of kits.  Yup.  I have a drawer for those.  It is getting a bit bare, but it still has some unfinished kits and a couple of them that haven't been touched yet.
They found an example of two kits that haven't been done yet and informed me that Daisy would like them...  I think it was more a case of them needing a place to sit.

I think that those and a small table would fit in the bay.  Very small. 

I tried a couple of other Chrysnbon things and they just plain are too big.  Even with the bay enlarged, this is a very, very small kitchen... We may have to do some custom building.

Anyway.  Today is Wednesday and the mini witches will be meeting.  I have to get ready for that. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

Nice jewelry, Casey! It did not take you long to put all those pieces together!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
The jewelry you made is beautiful! Well worth the mini break. The kitchen is looking lovely and while it might be small in size it has a lot of charm. I love it.
Big hug,
Giac