Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's Bloomin' Spring!

We got our regular weather back today!  It has been unseasonably cold for weeks.  Right now, it is 77 degrees.  And I'm loving it!  So is Tessie.

We spent the morning on the back porch and in the yard...

The bees know it's spring.  They are flitting around from one blossom to the next on the rosemary bushes.

And Tessie and I?  We have been re potting, digging and watering.

Even the Euphorbia that Tessie is standing beside knows.  It has lots of tiny yellow green blossoms that almost look like mini roses.  Too bad they can't be preserved the way that they look on the plant.

I bought a bunch of stuff to plant, this morning, at Lowe's and Kmart.  Now all I have to do is get them in the ground before Tessie squashes them.  She has been tromping around on all of them.

I wonder if I could talk her into planting some of the smaller ones for me?  I know that she is going to want her share of tomatoes and squash when they get food on them.
Right now my only problem is to keep her from picking everything and making bouquets.

Thank goodness, she couldn't quite reach the Icelandic Poppy in this photo.  It will have to stay on the plant.
The wind started blowing a while ago, so we came in the house and started working on the rug again...

This could take a while....

I think that I have the connection fixed to the voting page.  I think that just pushing the green badge will get you there now...
Back to mini-ing now.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

Lovely flowers. Over here, we're buried in snow. My mind is far from flowers.

Marisa said...

we're getting rain and snow tomorrow..no flowers for 6 weeks