Monday, December 10, 2012
At Last! I Can See Again!
I dug around and found a #0 and a #10/0. I couldn't find my good 10/0. I settled for second best. It is really not a lot different from the #0 of the same brand.
Anyway, armed with one for green and one for red, I started doing the decorative painting on the windows.
I did a little red four petaled flower at the center top. Then from there, I took the green and waved a stem down either side.
Last, I went back in with the red and dotted berries here and there along both sides.
I am thinking that it would be easier if I just carved an eraser stamp for the leaves and did toothpick painting for the berries and flower.
One down and two more to go.
Again, I just winged it....Unfortunately, I miss calculated and had to compensate at one end to make the design centered.
I need to go back over it with more red. It looks kind of faded out.
I don't know where Tessie and Zar disappeared to. Spike stole Zar's hat, so he is probably off looking for it.
I have to go finish the windows now. I want those done and out of the way. It sure is nice to be able to see again.
See you tomorrow.