Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tessie Is Back!

Yes....Tessie made it through the party...However, some of the rest are still sleeping it off.  In particular, Zar is still hanging from the rafters.

I am still cleaning in the workroom.  This morning I decided to tackle some of the project boxes.  Namely, baskets.  I have one box for woven baskets and one for coiled.

I have only started on the coiled.  I found ten baskets...Only two finished. Tessie grabbed one and filled with fruit.  I am left with the unfinished ones, with orders from her to get to work and finish all of the remaining starts....She is off somewhere now, taking a ill earned break.
I also am sorting out all of the projects in knit and crochet(real world) that I have to finish before and by Christmas...
Do gifts to myself count?  this last photo is of a scarf that I am doing for myself.  It is all of my leftover sock yarn. 

I may have to resort to unraveling a pair of socks to finish it.  It's OK though.  I have plenty of socks, but only one leftover sock yarn scarf. 

I really like it and it's all MINE!  Gift to me from me.  I think that counts.

I am going back to the basket making box now.  I will work on baskets as long as Tessie is standing over me with a whip and a chair.  The first time she leaves, I am going back to the big stuff.  I can watch Korean Dramas on Netflix whilst doing that.... It's kind of like reading a book and knitting at the same time.  Multi-tasking can be fun.

Hey! Tessie left.   I am now officially hiding from her.  I locked the bedroom door.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

I love the colour combination of your scarf!

mcddiss said...

a veces pasa que empezamos cosas y luego las dejamos a medias, pero tu tienes a Tessie que te vigila para que las termines , seguro que las terminas antes de que te des cuenta, la bufanda que estas haciendo con restos es muy bonita y alegre quedara estupenda

besitos

Mari