Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It Was An Accident....Honest!!

I finished the right side this morning.  Now all I have to do is make some signs to go on the outside walls...

I used to have to make all of my signs with hand lettering...I am thankful that somebody thought to add that kind of thing to computers.  Lots of fancy lettering almost instantly. 
As for the inside, all I have to do is finish the rug and I will go all out and do a draped table with a puddled bottom....I haven't done that before. It will be more fun than trying to make an even hem on a round table, for sure.

If I get to it and work on the rug, It should be finished in a few days...The draped table won't take long.

But....Tessie is already nagging to have it finished.  I don't think that this was her favorite project...Once done, it will probably be neglected.

The fascination will wear of quickly.  I know.  The Terrible Two look engrossed in the Ouija board right now, but that's because I accidentally spilled one of the bottles of forgetfulness powder on the floor.  It really was an accident.  I didn't get the stopper glued in well enough...
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I don't know how long it takes for that stuff to wear off, but I did spill the whole bottle.

It certainly is peaceful around here this morning.... Maybe I can get something done for a change.

Please don't sneak in and vacuum the rug when I'm not around.  Just let it wear off naturally...Please....

See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

maria l. said...

Is so beautiful!
Precioso. Una pequeña obra de arte en todos los sentidos.
Estoy prendada de tu creatividad

Marisa said...

OMG they've forgotten who they are! once it wears off they'll be pretty tiffed at you missy.


I'd go on a nice road trip till they calm down (You are more than welcomed to come here, I have a work room that needs messing up.) :)

Love
Marisa :)

Marilyn D. said...

That explains my abysmal memory! Somebody snuck in a few years back and spilled forgetfullness powder all around my house!! Thank you Casey for letting me know. I feel so much better knowing it's not me!

Caseymini said...

Now that you mention it, I have been missplacing things right and left lately....Maybe I am just getting even with Tessie and don't know it....

Lucille said...

Enjoy your peaceful moments! It won't last! LOL!

mcddiss said...

veo que casi lo tienes acabado, ten cuidado con esos polvos pueden volverse contra ti

besitos

Mari

Fabiola said...

It's wonderful and original. I like the scene.
Bye Faby