Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dress Rehearsal...


OK. This is going to be a short one. I am cooking up a storm. So far today I have made two batches of cookies and I am working on an ice cream cake and some Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes. Both the cake and potatoes require 24hours. I am slowly getting caught up. Kind of....I think....Maybe.....



Tessie was quiet until about an hour ago. Then I started hearing a guitar playing. I went to see what was going on. It seems that the entertainment has arrived, at least part of it. The gang from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are all on the porch.

You see, Tessie is a good friend of Willow(Allyson Hannigan). She's the resident witch on that show in case you don't watch. Oz(Seth Green) is on guitar. He's waiting for the rest of the band to get here. I do hope that the girls have a spell for making the music unheard by big ears.

Spike(James Marsters) is Tessie's favorite vampire and if you invite him, you have to invite Buffy(Sarah Michelle Gellar) too.

See. Tessie does know some celebrities. I guess that was the Oz that she was talking about. Ozzy Osbourne hasn't shown and I doubt that he will. Thank goodness. Talk about loud parties!

Anyway, that's what's happening here today..... Tomorrow we PARTY!!!

See you then. Merry Christmas Eve!

4 comments:

Karenann Young said...

Did Tessie invite "Angel" from the Buffy series? I never watched the show when it was on, and then one of the cable shows had all the episodes on, five days a week! Loved it! Also watched "Angel"! Sorry to see it end. Happy holidays!!! Hope Tessie will be on her best behavior!

Debbie said...

Tessie's Party is going to be a huge success...
Happy Christmas Casey hope your baking goes well... xxxx

Caseymini said...

Karenann, Tessie didn't invite Angel because he doesn't get along with Spike. Spike is the one that she likes best. She invited Xander, but so far he is a no show.

Deni said...

OH! they look like they are having FUN!!!!
I don't know where you find the time to accomplish all the things you do!
I guess Im too laid back these days!
Have a lovely Christmas!!!!
Looking forward to seeing all Tessie gets up to next year!!!