Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

There Has Been an Abduction.....

Last night I tried to get to my followers list because there was a new follower and I wanted to see who it was. It was blank. Then I discovered that the list on my blog was blank also.

I thought of Jodi over at Creager Studios. A week or so ago she had written of the same problem. So.....I went to her site. No followers there either....I checked a few other blogs, including Mad Uncle Cliff's Antipodean Steampunk Adventures in Australia. I thought maybe it was just on this side of the world....His was missing too.

Does anybody know what is going on? Are our favorite people all being held for ransom? Help!!! We need to rescue them!

Tessie grabbed the first weapon that she could find. She has threatened to pinch the little heads off of the follower-nappers. Whomever they are, I pity them if she has to come after them with her pliers!

More later.

8 comments:

Jo Raines said...

So funny! Hope they come back. Mine are there, dear (most likely bored) people. But sometimes there seems to be a glitch and I can't post pix or something isn't showing up where it is supposed to be?

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

rosanna said...

I'm sure that we shall all released after a while. We only need to keep our nerves steady and calm. Have you read Tessie?

Tabitha Corsica said...

Too bad she's lost both her wands...hehehe. This is, apparently, a Blogger Glitch, which occurs every now and then. Don't fret. They'll all be back....

Kim said...

If anyone could get your followers back I would have to say it would be Tessie. Maybe you should make her a third wand :) I hope that you list returns! This is not a good trend!!

Cate and David said...

Such strange goings-ons! (I'd just like to add, what gorgeous pliers!) :)

Mary said...

My lists disappeared when I logged onto Blogger this early morning. It's afternoon now and everyone's back!

Anonymous said...

My followers have been missing for three days now. I have tried deleting and re-installing the gadget, but that didn't work. I have tried the help button, but that led nowhere. I just hope that blogger gets it fixed soon. I miss my followers.

Deni said...

Oh the new one might be me!!!
I think you knew though cause we emailed each other
Luv your Blog Casey ! You and Dorreen are the ones who encouraged me to start one lol
thank you