Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 29, 2009

An Award of Friendship


This morning, when I came to the computer, there were several positive comments about Tessie's choice of blog backgrounds. I guess I will let her keep it for a while.

There was also a very nice award from Lena of Miniatyrmama http://miniatyrmama.blogspot.com/ there for me. She sent it on to 8 people. I am going to cheat. Since it is a friendship award, I am sending it to all of you that read my blog. You all deserve it for putting up with Tessie's antics and you even come back for more! That is real friendship!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

dora said...

Muchisimas gracias lo recojo como seguidora, pero el merito es de Tessi, que nos tiene enganchada cada dia con sus ocurrencias y andaduras. Reitero las gracias y lo recojo con cariño.
Un abrazo Carmen.

Tabitha Corsica said...

Casey...Thank you! I look forward to the ongoing adventures and antics of Tessie and Zar.

Tabs

Unknown said...

Wow, I do love the new background! It's great! What a nice surprise when I came to visit this morning!

What a nice award and Tessie really does deserve it . . . she keeps us all in stitches with her antics!

Have a great day!

Teresa the MiniMadWoman

rosanna said...

Thank you Casey. I'd not lose any of Tessie's story for any reason. I've become adicted to her. PS I did a chair after yout tut, I had capitonne on it. I cannot show it because it's on its way to a friend's home and I forgot to take pics of it.Thank you for your help Rosanna

Poppypatchwork said...

It's great fun to pop in each day and see what is happening,
Thanks for the award, we will all cherish it