Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy To See You!


I have two more to add to the follower's list this morning. They are Marga of Todo Miniaturas. http://todominiaturas.blogspot.com/ She has food in mini that looks sooo realistic. And Zaphia of O Mundo de Zaphia. http://o-mundo-de-zaphia.blogs.sapo.pt/ For some reason, on my list she shows up as not having a blog. I went over to Debbie's and found that she has a wonderful one!

Welcome to you both!!!


While I am here, I will tell you that you have a 1 in 10 chance in winning the chair so far. I plan to finish the chair, all but the cushions today, so that it will be fast to finish when someone wins.
Stay tuned for more later today!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm not sure whast link you have to Zaphia...AKA Sophia....but, I think she has a couple...There's a link on page under miniature links called Sophia's Blog....Just in case you don't have that link! She was the first person to ever leave me a comment!!