Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Who's The Boss!?!


I got a pathway cleared into the workroom and managed to clean off the desktop. That was this morning.....Don't ask. No I didn't get in there at all yesterday. Some knitting and computer games got in the way. And I had to change that awful background on here. I hated the diamonds.

Here you can see that I have a straight shot from my workroom desk chair to the computer chair. Now if I could just walk around in the rest of the room. I have knee high piles all over the place. What is really disgusting are the the empty spots on the shelves where all of the stuff wasn't put back into place when I was finished with it.

The poor shelf that I took the wood stove from is propped up by the door. Tessie won't let me put it back in, so I guess I will have to find something else to put in there.

I probably shouldn't let you see the mess. You may not want to come back. Although sometimes it seems to me that my messy room makes others feel good about their not so messy work spaces. I know I feel good when mine is clean and I see someone else's work area in shambles. That's not very often. I know it's not very nice, but it's human nature. You can look at mine and stick out your tongue and say "Na, na, na, na,na!" because yours is better than mine(temporarily).......

I turned my back for just a second and when I turned around again, guess who was sitting on the clean desk? Yup! You guessed it. There's Tessie. She has appointed herself "Director in Charge of Placement".....She wants a badge to go with the title.....Fat chance! I still have control of the label maker!

She wanted this photo for, and I quote, "Posterity". It's not because she is the boss of me. It is because she says that all of the ladies in the photo are her relatives. She claims to have known the Egyptian goddess to the far left personally.....Sure she did......The lady in the tintype, she says is her great great auntie.....Of course she is. She managed to stick a photo of me in the corner of the frame. She says that she thinks that we are distantly related, but she's not sure how. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I am responsible for her being here at all.


After that, she insisted on a photo further away, so that everybody could see that I was generous and let her pet black widow join in the fun. I personally, just wanted proof that the desk was really clean.

She is now sitting there and telling me where to put things, one at a time. Yes. She is holding a button. She informs me that it can't stay in the workroom. It MUST go in the button box in the family room cupboard. She has been snooping again. She found out that Widget and Mookie both have the skill of opening doors. Her inspecting has gone deeper than I thought.


The last photo for the day is......my blog photo. How she managed it, I'm not quite sure. This is now the photo on my profile. The only thing that she will say is "It's for the best. Friskie and I are much cuter than you are." I feel another long talk coming on.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the profile picture, but don't let Tessie Know..LOL