Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's With the Hole?



I went into the family room this morning about 6:00AM. Tessie was already up. She even made her own bed! I was pleased until she started with her complaining.

The first thing she said was "What's with the hole in the floor? I don't need that! I can get up here without it. It will give me more space for my things if it's not here. Now patch it!!!" I was measuring the floor for finishing at the time. I guess I am going to have to find the piece of wood that came out of that hole and put it back.

She disappeared and reappeared downstairs by the trial stove. I took the one out of the little shelf in the kitchen to see if it would fit. It did. I found her scarfing down cookies. I managed to stop her before she got to the cake. A friend of mine sent that and the plate of cookies from England. I won't let her eat those. I don't care so much about the chocolate chip ones. I made those and can make more.

We then had an argument about the stove. She wanted to keep that one because it already had food on it. I told her that I would make her another one just like it. She reasoned that she should hold onto that one until I came through with another one, also with food. I explained that it wasn't hooked up for cooking and she just shrugged her shoulders and said "This one has food." She seems to have a one tracked mind. I am going to make another one and slip it in when she isn't looking. She is going to have to take the food off if she wants to do any potion making anyway. I checked and I do have another Chrysnbon stove like that one, ready to build.

She apperated(thanks to Harry Potter for the word) once more and here is where I found her. No matter that her head bumped the ceiling each time she bounced. She was trying out the bed as a trampoline. She says that the ropes aren't quite tight enough for her. Of course jumping up and down on it isn't helping to tighten it any.

I think that she is practicing for a promotion to the Princess and the Pea......Sorry Tessie. That room in the castle is already occupied.

All in all, I think that she is quite happy with the new cottage. She now has room to move, more food and a bed. She may not have that for long if she keeps jumping up and down on it.

I'm going to go work around her now and try to get at least one floor, maybe two, done today.

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

So funny Casey.. It had me laughing out loud..

Erika said...

I laughed when I read what Tessie was doing, isn´t she a bit old for jumping on the bed??
Is going to fly between first and second floor? Why don´t you talk her into have stair put in at the hole??

rosanna said...

I LOVE this little witch, she is so cute that you can even welcome a spell from her

TreeFeathers said...

LOL! Too funny!

Jo Raines said...

So wonderful! I just discovered you through Debbie's blog and enjoyed reading about Tessie's exploits in her new home! Funny! My witch's cottage also has the hole in the upper floor--too many items to fit in for there to be stairs and witch's can either fly around or transmogrify!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/