Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

There Will Be a Slight Pause......

I went to bed last night with an upset stomach. I don't think that it was something I ate. I think that it was something that my husband brought back from Utah. The last day that he was there, he came down with an upset stomach.....He thought it was food poisoning.....I don't think so. I think that it was a stomach flu. The gift that keeps on giving. Anyway, I am still feeling really bad this morning. I am going to take the day off and hide under the covers without a good book or chocolates. That's how sick I am!


For those of you looking for something to do, I suggest that you go to the left side of the page and wander around in the blogs and websites listed there.

Hopefully I will be back to work tomorrow. See you then.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Get Well Soon...

Marja said...

.......stay in bed and get well soon...
i cant miss your blog...
greetings from holland!
marja

Michelle said...

Feel better!

Katie said...

Hope you feel better soon! Grab one of the kitties, they're always good for cuddling!!