Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Story So Far.....


OK, I have been working with my trusty Exacto knife and files for hours.....This is the results so far. I'm afraid that it's not terribly interesting to look at, so I'm sending you on a Sunday search to make up for it. I do have two legs carved, one back piece and one arm. I'm getting there and now Buttercup wants a needlework seat cushion. I can see this turning into an epic project.
How would you like to go site seeing while I carve and needlepoint?
I am going to have to make goodies for the tea shop. This site is excellent for getting ideas or just plain buying ready made foods. It's called The English Kitchen and the food makes me hungry!
The other two sites are ones that I shop at when I need buckles for shoes or belts and other types of findings. The first one is called Rio Rondo and it is meant to be for people that work with miniature horse trappings. It has some wonderful supplies that can be adapted for minis.
http://www.riorondo.com/ The second one is for eggery and has lots of findings and other supplies that we miniaturists can use. http://www.gokart.net/catalogs/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=eggery&Category_Code=onlaycurl
Now I am going back to trying not to stab myself with an Exacto knife while you go on a miniature safari for ideas and supplies.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: