Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Enough Is Enough!


I am going to have to start fighting back.....The workroom gremlins are starting to spread their mess to the family room where I have been working.
I started to work this morning and discovered that I couldn't find anything. The gremlins wait until I go to bed and then start dragging anything that they can find that is lose out to where I am working. The problem is, they think that they are helping. They think I won't have to walk all the way back into the workroom if I need something.
I was afraid to go back into the workroom this morning. I didn't want to get trapped again. I resorted to moving on to the computer room and printing a page of shoe boxes. Then I went and hid in our bedroom. That's the furthest that I could retreat. I sat for an hour and a half making shoe boxes, a total of twelve. Now I am not even sure that I like them.
Anyway, that's all of the minis I finished this morning. I quit!!! I am planning to spend the rest of the day doing some more cleaning. It seems to be multiplying faster than I can clean it. I know that when I get it cleaned up, I will be able to work more efficiently. Please excuse the dust. I am off to fight gremlins, unless I can get them to help clean up.
See you tomorrow. Maybe I will be able to show you some more clean spaces. Wish me luck!

No comments: