Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Almost Home.....

I am estimating two or three days until grand opening. I still need to make a tree for the photo studio. I need to fill the shelves on the wall behind the counter and hang them. Then there is a suit sample. I need to make some signs and then all I have to do is glue everything in. Yay!!!
Here's the photo studio corner. I decided it would be logical to put the shoes there too so that the guys could sit down on the chairs to try on the shoes.
This is the shelf that I still have to fill.........
Next we have the counter for shirts and pants. I think I am going to put the nightshirt/trunk display in front. I decided that it doesn't block as much of the view as I thought it would.
The name has been decided. I named the haberdashery after my car....I have a Chevy HHR The HH stands for Hubert Horatio. You don't name your cars? I thought everybody did. The sign will go across the top of the store on the green. The only problem is, I have to piece it. LONG sign.
Anyway, I can't wait to finish. Back to something else of onward to something else.....
Today is Wednesday Witches. I will probably take the shelf along and try to fill it.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: