Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

There will be a slight pause......

This is going to be a short entry today. Real life is interfering. I had to make lasagna for real, not the mini kind.

Here's something to keep you busy.

This is my pet alligator, Friskie. I had to name him that because of the name on the bowl It seems to fit his personality tho. He is kind of like George. You will see him wander into a scene from time to time. I didn't make him. I do love him tho. He just seems to add something to the scene.


I also have a pet toad. You can see him in this photo in his little basket by the right leg of the armoire. I didn't make the toad but I did make the armoire. It was the project at an Arizona State day several years ago. I made most everything else in the scene. Oops! Not the little carved wooden jar by the left foot of the armoire. It was handcarved in India. It opens to store secrets.

Anyway, I thought I would stall you with cute pets until I can get back to work tomorrow.

I am, at present, cleaning up the quilt shop. WOW! You guys really know how to party!! OK. Who stuffed the jelly roll into the button bowl???

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your rooms are gorgeous. So glad that I literally stumbled onto your blog, it's beautiful. Please drop me a note, it's been a really long time!! Gayle W.